Friday, May 22, 2009

A Chapter Ends, Summer '09 Begins




Ben successfully completed his second grade year! He ended on quite the high note, being awarded the Warrior Pride award - the biggest award in his class! He also got "outstanding" on his report card! I am very proud of him - he worked really hard this year. He's come a long way with his reading and his math is coming along and we'll be working on his multiplication tables this summer.






Alex finished year number two of pre-school. He has learned so many things. I was so proud of him during the parent sing along program they did - he was right there singing all the songs and acting out the motions. It was so cute to watch! Alex is now on to kindergarten, along with his buddy Zachary who will attend the same school and class as Alex.

I'm actually looking forward to summer, much more than last year. It's exciting to know next year both boys will be in all-day school - something that has been on the horizon for the past 8 years! It will be a different chapter for all of us and one I'm excited about. But for now, I'm going to enjoy the summer with my boys!


No comments: